Alexa Blueprints Skills

Alexa Skill Blueprints are a new way for you to customize your Alexa experience by adding personalized Alexa skills and responses. Personalized skills and responses make Alexa even more knowledgeable, delivering a delightful experience that is unique to you and your family.

To keep this site purpose-driven and actionable, we moderate requests. Here’s some guidance on how to create great feature requests that can be evaluated by our team. We appreciate your input.

1. Analytics for Blueprints

An analytics section like the ones available with a normal skill to view usage. It's currently unknown what the usage is for blueprint skills.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Amazon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add import / export functionality for questions and answers

Importing (and exporting) questions and answers via csv or json would be a great feature to quickly create personalized skills.
    This could be names and telephonenumbers or names and birthdays or ...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add permissions that connect my Alexa account with other family member accounts

I'd like to suggest a feature for Alexa blueprints that allows the developer to link their account to other Amazon accounts. I'd love to be able to create simple Alexa "sitter" commands for family members who aren't connected to my account. This would be great for children of aging parents who may need task reminders throughout the day. It would also help families feel more connected, even if long distances separate them. Thanks for considering this feature!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thank you for submitting an Alexa Skills Feature Request. To keep the site purpose-driven and actionable, we only surface Alexa skills and Alexa developer feature requests at this time. Your request has been received and routed to the appropriate internal team for consideration. You can review our guidelines for how to post an effective feature request here: https://alexa.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1823500

Thank you!

4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. For Business Q&A blueprint, add an optional field to include URL to mp4 or image for Alexa-enabled devices with a screen.

All the Blueprint templates do not offer anything specific to the new Echo Show. Can pedestrian users (like me) be able to easily add a URL link to their images/videos to play automatically after the Alexa voice interaction?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Blueprint Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Alexa Blueprints Skills

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base