Alexa Skills - Developer Voice And Vote

Welcome to the Alexa Skills Feature Request site! This site enables Alexa Skills Developers to request and vote on features you’d like to see in the developer toolset and services for Alexa.

To keep this site purpose-driven and actionable, we moderate requests. Here’s some guidance on how to create great feature requests that can be evaluated by our development teams. For conversation, dialogue or help, you should visit our Alexa forums. We appreciate your input.

-Alexa Skills team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Track the answer of question asked to alexa

If we asked a question to alexa and user answer it then there has to be a way to find that this answer is given by user for this perticular question. for ex. if alexa asked di you mean artist A or artist B or artist C and user answered artist C, then we should know that this answer is for this perticular question only.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Amazon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Alexa App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Alexa App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. clear oauth token without disabling skill

I would like to be able to clear the oauth token so a user can logout with new credentials and get a different token. As described in https://forums.developer.amazon.com/questions/62270/how-to-do-log-out-or-invalidate-auth-token-in-alex.html
    this is only possible if we disable then re-enable the skill, but then the userId would be lost and I would like to avoid that.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Locales and Language Settings

Under the language settings options, you have a Remove button but when I try to remove from a locale that is already published I get a non-descript error saying unable to save. Amazon launched my skill to a locale I did not want, and now I have a lot of problems because of it. I should be able to remove a singular locale, especially if Amazon launched to it without my consent.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base