Alexa Skills - Developer Voice And Vote

Welcome to the Alexa Skills Feature Request site! This site enables Alexa Skills Developers to request and vote on features you’d like to see in the developer toolset and services for Alexa.

To keep this site purpose-driven and actionable, we moderate requests. Here’s some guidance on how to create great feature requests that can be evaluated by our development teams. For conversation, dialogue or help, you should visit our Alexa forums. We appreciate your input.

-Alexa Skills team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom Alexa metrics

Being able to emit custom metrics from your skill would be amazing. I want to know what words were used to fill slots so I can have a list of which were the most popular words used. Using one of your own examples, if a user used a Horoscope skill, you could see that Scorpio was requested 12 times this week.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Amazon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Skill Metrics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Measure data is not matching in new and old console.

Measure data is not matching in new and old console.

In old console, unique customers are less but Sessions & utterances are more compared to new console.

I don't think it's not possible to have less users and more utterances.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Amazon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received  ·  1 comment  ·  Skill Metrics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base