Alexa Skills - Developer Voice And Vote

Welcome to the Alexa Skills Feature Request site! This site enables Alexa Skills Developers to request and vote on features you’d like to see in the developer toolset and services for Alexa.

To keep this site purpose-driven and actionable, we moderate requests. Here’s some guidance on how to create great feature requests that can be evaluated by our development teams. For conversation, dialogue or help, you should visit our Alexa forums. We appreciate your input.

-Alexa Skills team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Measure with Graph

This may have been posted, as I am not looking into the forum but am posting the idea from within my console... when it comes to the Measure section since the update I can no longer seem to find a line graph representation of my data. Can that be brought back? If inquired about already may this serve as an addition to populace of change.

Also, if it's here and I'm not seeing it then something in the UI isn't intuitive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Skill Metrics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automated reports for analytics

Request for a new option.
    I need a way to automatically export reports from the "Measure Skills" page. Could you get this feature in there?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Skill Metrics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom Alexa metrics

Being able to emit custom metrics from your skill would be amazing. I want to know what words were used to fill slots so I can have a list of which were the most popular words used. Using one of your own examples, if a user used a Horoscope skill, you could see that Scorpio was requested 12 times this week.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Measure data is not matching in new and old console.

Measure data is not matching in new and old console.

In old console, unique customers are less but Sessions & utterances are more compared to new console.

I don't think it's not possible to have less users and more utterances.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Received  ·  1 comment  ·  Skill Metrics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base