Alexa Skills - Developer Voice And Vote

Welcome to the Alexa Skills Feature Request site! This site enables Alexa Skills Developers to request and vote on features you’d like to see in the developer toolset and services for Alexa.

To keep this site purpose-driven and actionable, we moderate requests. Here’s some guidance on how to create great feature requests that can be evaluated by our development teams. For conversation, dialogue or help, you should visit our Alexa forums. We appreciate your input.

-Alexa Skills team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. API call for Altering Custom Slot Type Values at Runtime

I am new to Alexa development. I realised that some of my custom type values can alter at runtime. As opposed to doing more NLP processing in the backend, perhaps there should be an API call to allow custom slot type values to be altered on the fly?

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Amazon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Interaction Model  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sample Utterance Issue

Unfortunately Alexa didn't react anymore to my sample utterances. I had to delete all of them and add them again manually

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interaction Model  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Received  ·  Alexa Admin responded

Thanks for pointing this out! We’ll get this routed over to the appropriate internal team for review.

3. Bulk upload of training for the new Beta Builder

The interaction model has two view - the old preview one and the new Beta preview one. They support different features and switching in between, deletes the changes made. The only reason why my team is still using the old preview, is because we can easily upload new and edit the old training. Would be great if this is also possible in the Beta preview, as to use the other new features available, like synonyms, dialogues, etc.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interaction Model  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Received  ·  Alexa Admin responded

Thanks a lot for posting this request. Your request has been received

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base