Refactor VideoApp Interface Design to be embeddable
I want to design skills that play videos as a "natural" part of the skill.
My example scenario:
I'm building a custom company wiki with Alexa, that can be used to get some information about our company. They can use standard web-page-like intents, e.g. "How many employees has the company?", or ListTemplate based choices, e.g. "Buildings of the company in city x".
I also want to show videos about our products or an image video embedded as "natural part" of the skill.
- use of custom skill intents during video playtime
- display custom hints, or disable the hints
Currently the design of the interface is hardcoded:
- only uses it's own intents (Stop/Pause, Resume)
- always displays standard amazon hints (can't be disabled)
- doesn't respond to my custom intents