Alexa Skills - Developer Voice And Vote

Welcome to the Alexa Skills Feature Request site! This site enables Alexa Skills Developers to request and vote on features you’d like to see in the developer toolset and services for Alexa.

To keep this site purpose-driven and actionable, we moderate requests. Here’s some guidance on how to create great feature requests that can be evaluated by our development teams. For conversation, dialogue or help, you should visit our Alexa forums. We appreciate your input.

-Alexa Skills team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open Web page in routines

A routine that invokes showing a Web page on a visual device screen would be useful for lots of different applications.
    Smart home integration for ip cameras is my intended use of this feature.
    As most ip cameras are difficult or impossible to show on echo show type devices. This new feature would enable the screen to show the Web site containing the camera stream from a trigger via node red or other mqtt and smart home devices. Without any voice commands needed to be issued to the device directly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Routines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Routines playing music triggered by a dismissed alarm should play the music only on the device which triggered the alarm.

i.e. I want to play music as soon as i wake up and dismiss my alarm. I have multiple echos in different rooms. Right now the music will always play on the same device no matter on which echo the alarm went off.

However it would be nice to specify it to the device which triggered the routine.
    Like it is already possible for voice-triggered routines where you can select to play music from "the device you speak to".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Received  ·  0 comments  ·  Routines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Routine to stop a skill

Currently in alexa, I am able to add a routine that plays a sleepsounds music every night 10pm. But now the issue is I am not able to stop the skill after 10 minutes.

This feature should be added so that I can stop any routine after certain time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Received  ·  1 comment  ·  Routines  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base