Alexa Skills - Developer Voice And Vote

Welcome to the Alexa Skills Feature Request site! This site enables Alexa Skills Developers to request and vote on features you’d like to see in the developer toolset and services for Alexa.

To keep this site purpose-driven and actionable, we moderate requests. Here’s some guidance on how to create great feature requests that can be evaluated by our development teams. For conversation, dialogue or help, you should visit our Alexa forums. We appreciate your input.

-Alexa Skills team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Rich Content Cards for Users

When I need to present something to my user that requires a more complex interaction with the user. In my usecase it's playlist generation where voice interaction would not be simple and I would need to direct user to a web environment. I can pass a card with a URL that is easy for the user to type in but it would be better if the URL was clickable.

116 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Amazon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Received  ·  4 comments  ·  Multimodal / Visual Cards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restart Alexa voice after tapping the Echo Show screen

When a Skill is running on an Echo Show device with a longer text, I want to tap on it to scroll down. When I do this, the Alexa voice stops and the Skill is closed after around 8 to 10 seconds. I also get send to the intro screen.

I would suggest a solution to just pause Alexas voice on the first tap and start it again on the second tap. This will be a much higher user experience.

18 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Amazon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Multimodal / Visual Cards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Received  ·  Alexa Admin responded

Thanks a lot for posting this request. Your request has been received.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base